My first attempt at a list
- acting
- Michelle Phan
- singing
- The Dork Diaries Series
The Rest of My Beach Trip
The rest of our vacation made me soooooo tired...*yawn* We came home yesterday, and today is the 4th of July!!! Yay!!!! Some things I bought in NC are 2 nail polish bottles, a pair of sweatpants (which I love), and a bag full of seashells! One day, I was even in the ocean for 6 hours!!!! My mom even said next year, we might go to California for vacation!!! Can't wait!!!
So...are you wicked tan???
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a ball!
Next year we're renting a house by a beach...don't know where yet. I would love to go back to France and spend 2 weeks by the sea where I used to go to school. They have a lot of beautiful apartment rentals right by the beach and very close to the daily open air market. If we don't go to France, Cape Cod is lovely and we can bring our dog!
What's new? We'll be seeing your grandparents in less than two weeks! Can't wait!
Ta Ta Pretty Girl!
Bub