My first attempt at a list
- acting
- Michelle Phan
- singing
- The Dork Diaries Series
Monday, June 27, 2011
Day 2
Day 2 started off with a nice dip in the hot tub, then pool, then hot tub again. Then, I sat down on the leather couch for a reading of my book. Then, we all went down to the ocean (no pool today) and swam for 2 hours, ate lunch, then swam for another 3 hours. Personally, I was lounging on my beach chair at the edge of the ocean. Then, it was dinner time. After that, the whole family was kinda just sitting and relaxing after a lot of horrific rough waves. I even got flipped by one!!!!! This beach is great, but rough at times. Last night at about midnight, my aunt, uncle, and their kids drove 11 hours from West Sunberry Sunbury, PA. I'll try to fit in a post tomorrow!!!! Bye:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment