My first attempt at a list
- acting
- Michelle Phan
- singing
- The Dork Diaries Series
Worst Day of the Week :(
I am tired of Mondays. Why can't today be like, 'Blachday'???? The mayor should really try making a new day of the weekend. This is the day when we start getting homework again, not being able to play games like a normal child, and GOING BACK TO SCHOOL:( I need to go now, because I am tired of typing. Goodbye. :P
I really am tired of typing:(
ReplyDeleteI TOTALLY have the SAME problem! I'm either preparing for a presentation, writing papers, and doing homework. That's THREE days a week, and the other 4 days I have study my books to prepare for all that!
ReplyDeleteI was hoping that I could just sleep in, and do whatever I wanted once I was done with school in January. I wanted to take the spring off from school. I blew those plans yesterday when I agreed to take on a project to help a small island in the caribbean. I've worked with them a few years ago and it was a lot of fun. They flew me to their island for a conference that I had to present at! Neat huh?
So, what else is going on in your busy life? Are you doing any sports? Are you being a good big sister? How's Nicky?
Mom is going down at the end of the month to visit. When you see her, make sure you pose for a couple pictures! Fred, Dave and me would like to see how tall and pretty you are getting!
When are you going to come up and visit??? I'll teach you how to ski!!!
See ya' QTpie!
Bubby